Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 29 April 2010

Politics

Ah yes, at last we arrive at... the gooey and laugh at Gordon Brown for his glorious mike gaff! Ah, British politicians... *sigh* I have a feeling that Clegg is as Tory as Brown (who is probably even more Tory than the Tories... o_0') Note: 'expenses' is the NHS euphemism for sperm... MP's claim a lot of expenses ergo MP = tosser! (thanks Jeremy!) PS don't look too much into that, I didn't...

And quote:

Pompeius Magnus: Cease quoting the law! We carry weapons!

No comments:

Post a Comment