Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Monday 5 April 2010

WH40K

So, what was it this time?

Well, yet more BS*f*G (Season 3, and man Jamie Bamber looks strange with the added weight) (note to self: why do I like gauntness in both sexes?!) (second note to self: not gaunt enough! lol *sigh*) (third note to self: still like Grace Park!!). And... TH/SS termies are absolutely awesome so I'm painting crap again. First Rhino's almost done. And it's all purple!! Who knows, maybe I'm a closet Slaaneshi! *ha*

Anyway, just re-read that chapter. I wrote several versions of a specific sketch where human reporters visit the state institute... all utter BS, so I'm wondering how in hell I'm going to get a plot out of this... *shrug* All I had was the concept and off it went... *sigh* Oh well... probably won't pursue it much since there isn't actually anything I can do with it, apart from chronicle our girl's rise through the ranks. Actually, I seem to remember it was more about our dear friend the descendant. *whack*

Cheh...

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment