Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Lego orchestra

After watching Nodame Cantabile (both versions) all I could think about was one of the extras on the Clone Wars vol. 1: a lego Darth Vader conducting a likewise lego orchestra... stroke of genius. And painting marines hardly made it better... *yeesh*

Need to think of something to do... (yes, several things come to mind... but can't be bothered...) *shrug*

A thought occurs to me: do I exploit dramatic license for Ilipa? Answer: well, duh! I've already said something to the effect that I make absolutely no effort to be true to history... well, that's if I ever publish, but never mind. *sigh* Will shake me head and cringe...

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment