Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 18 April 2010

A Bit of Everything

Meh, so I recycled some old crap... big deal. But still... *sigh*, I'm writing so much crap at work and none at home, rather a shame, I suppose (technically, I should be ashamed for doing that, but I'm not, so hey, someone sack me!). Anyway: Kimi ni Todoke (finished), Sora no Woto (finished), Omamori Himari (yeesh FS-ville), and selected music clips from Nodame (again, because it's cool...) (but for some reason, Takako Honda's voice is starting to bug me... not so for Sanae Kobayashi, though, oddly enough *shrug*, and no disrespect intended, Aya Hirano is not as she's cracked up to be, I don't think - he says inviting disagreement). I'd rehash a quote from it, but I'm pretty sure I'd get all the romanization wrong, so I won't *blech*.

And now for randomness:

(about Rosalind Franklyn) James Watson: She's not my type.
Maurice Wilkins: Oh? What is your type, then?
James Watson: Large breasts!

And ultimately, let's not forget that James Watson, while undoubtedly clever, was a total arse! Worse than Edward Teller? You tell me...

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment