Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Wednesday 7 April 2010

1500 pt suckiness

So, had my first shoot up in about 10 months... got kicked... absolutely kicked from one end of the table to the other over five turns... still drew though!! Granted, both JL & I were fighting over... our mobile phones... *yeesh* and him with a tournie army. Still... killed 2 Termies (including a TH/SS) in CC and a Land Raider with a single shot! Down... bitch!

And a big WTF to the madman who wrote the new Blood Angels codex... most codices need to be broken in a bit... this one came already broken (PS not a complaint... yet).

Anyway, probably won't get another one in for a bit... want to finish new Marine list first... joy...

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment