Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 11 April 2010

Noda Noda

Okaaaaaaaaaaay, finished watching Nodame Cantabile (what episodes I had of it)... and what happens? I don't have the bloody season finale. Mukya! Still, got me listening to Chopin and Elgar again. Actually, anime season 3 got me listening to Bach some more. Ended up youtubing Elgar's Violin Sonata in E-minor 1st Movement and replaying it at least half a dozen times.

Should I take up the violin again? BigSis x 2 will definitely say yes... but I do a few too many things at the moment. Come to think about it, I never referred to myself as the Concert Master while at school. Still, not that it made a difference. I was the best violinist at the end (for two years once David Allan left), even if I didn't practise (which I didn't *heh*). Never managed to get in a performance of Bach's Violin Concerto in A-minor 1041. That third movement was murder (I don't give a crap what anyone says, I know I sucked!). Pulled off a hacked performance of Partita 2 though, yeesh that was shameful, heart just wasn't in it. *siiiiiiiiiiiigh*

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment