Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Tuesday 13 April 2010

Indolence...

*grin*

For two days I've effectively done absolutely nothing at work... managed to get away with spreading an hour's worth of work into eight... spent the rest of the time scribbling Trebbia (one 'b' or two??) or reading about it on the net. Oh, glee, got about five thousand words done. It's great sitting facing the entire office. However, might have made Sempronius look too much of a tosser. Never mind, wait for Sunday. *shrug*

St Christopher's is a nice place, it's got seats (!) and no need to shout all the time... ought to get a game or two in a couple months. (Reminds me... order Death Company.) Closer than B&C. Ah well, how to customize Dante...

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment