Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 4 April 2010

And again...

Once again, I'll say come back tomorrow... spent most of the last four days in a blissful state of inebriation, so hup hyours! *hyuk* *hyuk*

OK, am I alone in wondering what ZP's April Fool's thing was? All I saw was that surreal vid on 2nd... tryng to twig what it was from... *shrug*

Ah well...

Bubi

Quote:
Alan Coren: And soon, London will be capital 'Tesco'.
or
There's only one purpose for Sainsbury's as far as I'm aware: and that's to keep the riff-raff out of Waitrose(!)

No comments:

Post a Comment