Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 22 April 2010

Sand & Boxes

Hmmm... *checks pockets*... *sigh* empty... and here, I wanted to get JustCause2. Well, I've got enough stuff to keep my ever shrinking brain occupied... finishing Prototype for one thing (well, finishing it *again*... fantastic game for just arsing about... watch how high the cars rise when you elbow drop off the Empire State Building... that'll never get old).

Anyway, enough of that... more 'Imperator' stuff: our boy Gaius was involved a fair few fights (Ilipa notwithstanding). Nine if I did my research... (uh, it was supposed to be fictional wasn't it... what's with the effort? *he asks... uh-doi!*) Was thinking of two parts... now three. Meh, really should settle on one project one of these days. Falmouth... ought to be nice: 12 months of quiet South Downs chilling. Aaahh!

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment