Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 2 May 2010

Bank Holiday...

How ironic...

Been playing R:TR - Greeks on hard difficulty. Only 268BC and I have myself wars against all my neighbours. Ah well... only a game. On that note, as with all occasions when I have Monday off... big-spiel coming tomorrow, probably Trebbia part 2, or Tarraco, expanding on fictional character time. *grumble* Haven't been writing much at work past couple weeks... why? I actually have work to do! Shock horror, those people who pay my salary giving me work to do... damn them! *heh*

Byousoku 5 CM... seems very melancholy, rather repressing all in all. Very good backgrounds though, and anime characters with more than two facial expressions! Never thought I'd see the day... *sigh*

*shrug*

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment