Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Monday 10 May 2010

More... and more...

So... I wrote this conversation almost purely for shits and giggles to satiate my imagination and perverse desire to depict all enemies and being stupendously civilised when confronted with each other... it's a literary fault of mine, but screw you if you're about to mock me (!) Well, originally, I was going to go for that 1) Alexander, 2) Pyrrhus and 3) me and 1) me if you didn't beat me conversation, but that was a bit cliched. *shrug*

Anyway, it was fun to write that. Though transcription was disrupted by watching Idiots, Tests and Summoned Beings in its entirety (new-found respect for Emiri Katou *meh*) and the rest of Black Butler (a bit anti-climactic if you ask me, and I'll never get over Maaya Sakamoto voicing a pre-pubescent 'English' noble). *sigh*

Oh well, what's for next time... how about 'the Continence of Scipio' (never understood why it had to be 'Continence'!!)?

No comments:

Post a Comment