Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Monday 3 May 2010

Black Butler

So... 12 episodes of Kuroshitsuji down, another 12 to go. Mixed thoughts really (once again, this interrupted my attempts at transcription *sigh*)... it's set in 1880/90's London and the errors come so thick and fast, I'm just taking it all at face value and laughing. It's not bad, though its macabre tone and comic relief flit back and forth a bit dizzily, as though the writers had a collective inner-ear infection throughout all of production. Oh well, passable fare... oh crap, this wasn't supposed to be a review.

No matter... Drusus was originally called Brutus, but I forgot the latter's name, and 'Drusus' just sounds better for a spy... sort of... *shrug*

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment