Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 23 May 2010

Overboard

Sort of went over the top with this one, in a way. Was thinking just about a conversation between Laelius and Allucius' fiancee just for him to establish who she was... now... I bloody well turned it into a romantic sidestory. Well, it'll turn into one, anyway... still, let's see where that ends up... *sigh* Despite all that, it was interesting enough to continue writing... even if I went back to the siege of the city (did a pre-siege naval skirmish beforehand, was kind of fun, got a problem with the port/starboard equivalents though, method I'm using now is quite confusing).

Touka Gettan... weird... reverse chronological is annoying me, especially since I'm not even watching it properly. Gotta love Shinsen and their sub of Ergo Proxy... licence that you corporate bastards! (I never said that...)

*shrug*

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment