Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 25 March 2010

So that's how...

OK, check this out... (bear in mind this picture is about five years old)


OK, may as well put this up, for what it's worth... though I didn't do the grafiti work, which was a pity. Anyway, been a while since I donned the 'Reaper Coat' (haven't been to a lab in ages, and scared shitless someone'll pour potassium manganate on it just to piss me off). Still, big up the Urbanist!! Seb, I swear I'll come see you some time.

Now, when the hell am I going to get my other coat down... lost my old one on the District line *grrr*

Hmmm, glad I got a haircut... (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment