Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Monday 22 March 2010

Alan Coren

Loved this from News Quiz (something along the lines of):

Alan Coren: Oh, I thought it'd be about my marriage with Sandi Toksvig... an idea not easily describable.
Sandi Toksvig: Alan, I've told you already, it'll be like every other marriage: we're not going to have sex, and we'll just sit in bed having burgers... it'll be marvellous!
AC: We've already done that!
ST: Oh yes, we have, haven't we? *laughs* You know I'd forgotten, that's very bad. But it was magic, you know.
AC: You never forget your first burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment