Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 21 March 2010

Joss...

Right... rushed ending, once again... why? I was watching something I should have watched absolutely ages ago: Dollhouse. Watched the first four episodes on the trot while doing the last six hundred words or so (first time watching so easily distracted). This is going to sound lame, since everyone (including me) knew it already, but Dollhouse is awe-hawe-some!! Joss Whedon has made another cracker of a show, though admittedly Angel was not that great and Buffy kind of petered out towards the end (sorry, personal opinion, I know a lot of people, Big Sis One and Two included, who love it), but Firefly's cancellation was pure sacrilege!! (No disrespect intended, but Serenity, mind-blowingly brilliant though it was especially the battle scene, did not make up for it.) Anyway, I've really got to stop doing this.

Note to self... start writing on Wednesdays (though by all means, I will continue to write sketches at work... ah, *clears throat*... *twice*). I'll probably do a first chapter on Scipio next week...

Ticinus... not sure how to do it without making him seem like a complete twat(!) And when did he go bald? Every bust I've seen he's shiny! *sigh*

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment