Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Saturday 13 March 2010

Snore...!

Just been reading Lucky Star... very amusing stuff, but all else suffers... However, started playing Prototype properly (faffed about on the XBox a bit earlier, now I'm just faffing about on the PC version - skinflint - 'lots of tall buildings you can hurl yourself off for giggles'... how true). Can't seem to get the Glide going more than twice at a jump, but I think that would make just a leeeetle broken if you could.

And quote: 'These guys came here for a fight and a hockey game broke out'.

Sorry, just off the plane and I just wanna go to sleep, but the view's great... (freezing my butt off, but hey, about to go to an engagement party, so never mind...). And here, the Old Man wanted me to check out Uppsala... (apparently they have a very good chemical radiology department at the University). Personally, wanted to go to Lund to see the cathedral, but hey, I've got less than a day here so *shrug*.

Might be a bit late with the naval shenanigans tomorrow, thankfully, Monday can just sleep in. (Probably won't, because I'll be shooting something or other... *sigh* this is why I end up sleeping at work... Ha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment