Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 7 March 2010

Next week...

I really ought to stop writing on Sunday evenings when I'm about to post while watching crap. This time it was a combination of Tegami Bachi and Hakshaku to Yousei. One, I'm an idiot for trying to concentrate on a foreign language, subtitles and my random writing all at the same time, and two, I'm a soppy git for watching those series. *yeesh*

And then, I really ought to think about what I do. That's one thing, I can write a lot, but I never plan it... just get a concept in my head and then tap-tap-tap. Probably why I write endless sketches: no form, no context. A pity, really... *shake* *shake*

Now, let's see... I was thinking about Andrea's last day alive, largely because I've had it in my head (but not paper) for a while now, but once again... taken out of context it'd just be confusing. Plus, a bit too close to Magnum Opus for comfort (hm, excuse me). Oh, what the hell... I'll mull over a few bits and decide on Tuesday, heck, I don't actually do anything until Thursday anyway... (had aliens in my head just then... I'll let you know)

No comments:

Post a Comment