Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 18 March 2010

Second Punic War

Grrr...

I suddenly want to write a series of books about P. Cornelius Scipio as recounted by Gaius Laelius to Polybius. There isn't any popular literature out there about any of them... I think. *shrug* (please... enlighten me! (Publius not withstanding, please!) But fiction?!?! Piss off!!) How about L. Cornelius Scipio...?!

Having a bit of trouble wondering where to set the interview... I don't know but Tarentum just came to mind without much reason hhhhhhhhhh-whatsoever, even though I know that they met in Rome (of course they did... yeesh). Well, that'll do for tomorrow's scribbles... *fnarr* *fnarr* (haven't done that in a while! Ha!)

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment