Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 4 March 2010

Grumble

Still having trouble... bit too technical at the moment. Any compound archers out there?!?! Nah, thought not. Hell, I haven't done it for a while now, either, but I still know most of the lingo which is a bit irritating. Rather have forgotten it to give me an excuse to start again. *sigh*

No matter, just fiction after all, but I still think it'll go waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay over some people's heads.

On a different note: WHERE THE HELL DID I SEE THE NAME JEAN LE ROND D'ALEMBERT?!?! (apart from Wikipedia!) Thanks to that, I'll have to call one of Derrida's siblings Daremberg!! Rubbish! *growl*

Anyway, still trying to remember all the of the technical terms for the parts of a recurved compound bow... like my Hoyt Vortec (antique that it is... ooo, still shiny! Ha! Broke most of the arrows Tim gave me...). Ah, sniper rifle parts... now that'll be a departure from convention... *thinking* (or at least tries to).

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment