Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 18 February 2010

Quote of the Day

No prizes for guessing where I got this (well, not if you're a fan of a particular, and I quote, 'English polymath'):

'Before you criticise anyone, you should first walk a mile in his shoes, because when you do, you will not only be one mile away, but you'll be wearing his shoes!'

Ah the source of all anti-wisdom... meh!

No comments:

Post a Comment