Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 21 February 2010

Alexander... why?!

A little lame towards the end, wasn't it? Well, I was watching Alexander at the time while I was finishing it off all of half an hour ago, so forgive me (absolutely rubbish film, whoever heard of Macedonians speaking with Oirish accents?!?! Battle of Gaugamela, only fifteen minutes worth watching, but that's just me). *sigh*

Now, I've got Primus in my head, this ought to be interesting (was *so* about to write 'interblurbing', once you twig what it's about, it is one of the most ridiculous ideas I've ever come up with). I disown it in advance. Pshaw! (Just don't hold me to that, I really like Philidor!!)

And this time, I'll watch a decent film on a Sunday evening... like Troy! (sic) *sigh*

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment