Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Monday 15 February 2010

One small step for man, one giant fall into the abyss for me!

Ah... right, now...

Expectations: not much, anticipation: more or less the same, advice on this undertaking: none whatsoever.

Excellent start!

Anyway, welcome to my blog (a bit lame, but it has to be done), and more importantly, welcome to the strange expansive volume of gelatinous viscosity that is the contents of my imagination. I'll probably have to shift this intro to the blog-welcome. Show what I know about blogging, and apologies, I've never read a blog... ever. Meh!

As it says above, I enjoy writing. I've been writing sketches and chapters for probably the last twenty or so years, since back when I was an immature brat complete with bohemian lifestyle and bad hair (probably kept the second part). No-one has ever read the scribbles that I've taken, and so, on the advice of my dear cousin Roxy, I will now unleash my madness on an unsuspecting world (cue cackles of laughter). I'm fully aware of how rubbish a writer I am: my style sways around like a cameraman with an inner ear infection; and the language switches manically between Malcolm Tucker and Sir Humphrey Appleby. And yes, in normal life, I drop a s***load of references all day long.

Regardless, I'll put stuff on here for you to read (suffer?) (you can tell I'm English, can't you?) and criticise, along with the occasional quibble.

Enjoy and thanks for reading.

Bubi

(and starts to regret... really shouldn't)