Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 28 February 2010

CS-bloody-I

Rushed the ending again... why? Was watching bloody CSI, and purely because I couldn't remember Summer Glau ever being in it. Yes, how petty. *sigh* Ended up watching three other episodes... Kate Mara was in it as well?! *shrug*

Forgot how much I enjoyed it, to be fair. Can't write crime thriller at all, but hey.

So, didja guess what the Enclave is?!?! Was worried I made it a bit too obvious at times.

For next week... actually, the first thing that popped into my head was Warhammer 40K rip off, but I'll think of something else.

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment