Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 18 December 2014

New purpose...

Sort of...

My free time these days comprises one of two activities... WarMachine/Hordes (whether it's playing, list-building, visiting the Privateer Press community or painting, quantity of time spent on each in that order) or anime.

And since I need to sort my head out... eh... some thoughts about my dice-rolling activities and viewing material might be forthcoming.

Of course... as a racist elf (seems to be a theme in the games I play, as already noted... some months ago now...) the talk will be only of the pointy-eared of Immoren/Caen.

As for anime... watching some series now, but most aren't that good. Silliness of Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-kun and Denki-gai no Honya-san there hasn't been that much on.

Random thoughts will abound... as ever... and be posted here. And maybe I'll actually get around to writing up more of Imperator: Iberia, particularly the chapter pre-ambles between Laelius & Polybius, which still need a fair bit of mulling over. And weirdly, having trouble resolving the affair between Berenecia and Laelius (shock horror... spoilers!), before, during and after, all OK... but its end... uh... huh... -_-

*shrugs*

I'll think of something... eventually... ¬_¬

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment