Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Sunday 7 September 2014

Of colour & messes...

Well... the Convergence of Cyriss stuff will remain in their boxes...

Actually, tell a lie, just the battlebox will remain so... the Clockwork Angels, Algorithmic Dispersion Optifex and Elimination Servitors have been assembled, but won't be primed/painted for a while yet.

Thus, onto the main project of the... god only knows how long: Retribution of Scyrah. Finally gotten around to starting painting Kaelyssa (plastic... metal on the way) and her battlegroup.

Problem: just cannot decide on a colour scheme, and my laziness which lead to not removing the mould lines might make them a tad unsightly. Still, blue, silver, purple and green (all dark shades)... somehow... -_-

Will post a pic when I think it won't be too horrendous... and vaguely complete... >.>

And here, I'm contemplating getting Circle of Orboros stuff... ¬_¬

...

...

And why isn't a decent version of Andrea Uderzo's artpiece of Kaelyssa anywhere online (unadulterated, that is...)?!

*sigh*

Anyway, my colour scheme... nothing like this one: -_-


*grumbles*

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment