Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Ah... indolence...

*looks at date of last post*

Welp... looks like time for a fresh-ish start...

Anyway... because of work, studies and new hobbies, writing has somewhat stalled (Iberia remains incomplete, though conceptually, everything's there... just need more time, something sorely lacking at present, but ho hum...). In its stead, though... perhaps something of similar creativity will come about...

Might as well... WarMachine!! -_-

Went and bought this the other day:





Along with a couple other bits and pieces... perhaps the most difficult faction in WMH to play, but we'll see where this goes... paint them up first since no-one at my club knows I've picked up a second faction... Still, got to shake the reputation I have as a reprobate elf player (Eldar, WH40K: check; Dark Elves, WHF: check; any Elves, BloodBowl (whenever I decide to cobble a team together): check; Retribution of Scyrah, WMH: yes, check; pretty much any elves in any WRPG: check, again...) so mad scientists it is...

And many would find that fitting. The Second Harmonic (the Nine Harmonics being Convergence's equivalent of the Commandments of Biblical origins) particularly tickles me: the only true language is Mathematics... -_-

I wonder if they copied Galileo there: Mathematics is the language with which God has written the Universe... I used to know that in Italian, too... oh, Donald in Mathmagicland... knew I remembered it from somewhere...

Hope to get this up and running on a semi-regular basis... and who knows, I might actually get round to painting miniatures at some point... ¬_¬ Well, more than the half done Werner Klocke stuff I did for riot's Killing 3000 skirmish game... -_-

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment