Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Saturday 30 March 2013

Waiting... waiting...

The twelve hours that won't go quick enough...

Never mind... on to part 2: Iberia.

Lost count of how much I've written for it, but it looks as though I'm going to have re-write all the conversations between Polybius & Laelius... they were done way before I decided to have the historian narrate in present tense. *grumble*

Perhaps I should go onto that weird new project I've got going on... into which I've managed to weave the 'magnum opus' universe. *shrug* Might do it just to get my mind of SPW for a while. Not that I'd ever get tired of it.

Oh, and... is it me or is Assassin's Creed 3 a rather sparse and boring game? Still going to finish it, but probably won't ever replay it... need to get onto The Witcher 2 at some point... and Bioshock Infinite... -_-

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment