Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 31 January 2013

Ah, Mes Travailles...

The GPU on my PC has died... so waiting on its replacement...

Haven't written much lately, except for a freaking new idea... steampunk Enlightenment Europe! Woohoo! ¬_¬

Concepts down for a series of at least twelve, so I must be rather nuts at the moment to think I can get that much research & material down on the page. *hrk*

In different news, pretty much done with a first full draft of Imperator: Italia... just one conversation to complete and a long month or three of editing... pray for nameless me, nameless folks... -_-

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment