Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Thursday 20 September 2012

Compilation required...

Running out of possible scenes I can write for the first part (Italia)...

Only two left that I can think of... and this will make absolutely no sense out of context... but I'll note them down before I forget them...

1. News from Iberia... talking about Dertosa... during Publius' quaestorship...

No sense right? Right... ok... moving on.

2. Introducing the lictors!

-_-

More time to be wasted at work... which is increasingly annoying me but ah well...

On a different note: Escapist Expo's Hour of Love!

Bubi

No comments:

Post a Comment