Welcome!

Oh, I'm so going to have to change that...

Continue for the scribblings of a slightly (many will beg to differ) mad Englishman with an overactive imagination and nothing to lose (well, not much).

If you get stuck in the quicksand that is the insides of my head, good! Stay there and bask in the euphoria of my insanity.

(Yeesh, sorry, that sounds a bit flat, doesn't it?) Anyway, I hope some of you will be able to immerse yourself in the rubbish that I post.

Bye for now,

Bubi

Saturday 23 June 2012

Of anime, writing & working...

Quote of the day - "It'd be brilliant. It would have floats and balloons and everything. Be like gay pride... with tanks!" Sandi Toksvig

Dunno why, just felt like it. Popped into my head this morning for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

Anyway... haven't been here in... bugger, nine months-ish...

Am I going to make this regular? Probably not. Am I going to put a sketch on here? From the Imperator saga... thing-y, probably... tomorrow... if I bloody well remember. Just thought of the Battle of Kirtha. Rather unimaginative, but the narrative is amusing (well, to me it is at least).

*sigh*

No money... anyone got a hundred grand kicking about? No? My travailles in logistics continue... but to lighten my moods, at least Hyouka and Jormungand entertain me thoroughly.

How can one not love Koko?!


Oh 'teh lulz'... promptly before selling a couple million quid's worth of weaponry.

Anyway, Bubi is off to choose... something... now... for... something else...

Good afternoon...

No comments:

Post a Comment